Wednesday, March 11, 2009

x)

It's been a long time ever since I blogged. For almost a week?

Well, I was really busy with remedials, Ap, trainings & tuition.
Same routine everyday. Im tired.

HAHAHA, I cant wait for amksian family day. Signed up for tug of war, total of 10 of us. Macho & muscular boys are taken alrd! LOL. & also joined beach volleyball w friends.

Got back my results slip today. Oh man.


Screw humanities, F9. Gosh, That's really bad. Though the other subjects are still okay. Mummy scolded me the moment i reach home. & Dad nagged at me the moment he was home for the whole day.
):

I got to do sth during this march hols!
& If i manage to do well for my mid year examinations, Val & sijing gna treat me something nice. So im gna do something about my results. Yeah. I mean what I say.

I failed my english this term, expected. I seriously hope im improving.
& I managed to score a B for my science & scored distinctions for both my e & a maths. Can you believe it. Well, maths are still my forte. That's the only few subjects im happy with.



P/S My dear sharon, No matter what happens. I'll always be there for you. Dont worry about it okay, you'll be fine yoooo! Dont brood over it too much my love.

No comments: